3rd Party Plugins
We use the Auction house plugin for the majority of player trading. See also fees. The basics are:
- Displays the Auction house interface
- /ah sell [amount]
- Lists what is in your main hand on the Auction House for the amount you list in the cammand
- /tpa & /rtp etc.
- We use Advanced Teleport for the teleportation features on this server. See also fees
- /claim /unlcaim /trust /buyclaim /sellclaim etc.
- We use Grief Prevention for the land claim and grief prevention features on this server.
- For information buying land see the fees section or our store.
- We use a wooden shovel as opposed to a golden shovel as described in the plugin. you can recieve a wooden shovel and stick by doing /kit claim claim in game any time.
The Item Exchange works as a commodity exchange. Unlimited inventory for your commodities (non enchanted items). It takes a little getting used to but is awesome and also teaches how a commodities market works in real life in many ways.Top
This server is funded entirely from service fees and donations. Fees can be avoided entirely, but if you get value from this server, please consider supporting it so we can keep it running.
Efforts will be made to ensure players experience minimal disadvantage without paying anything provided they vote. Fees will be updated frequently in the early days to achieve this goal.
- /rtp or /tpr ⚡20
- /spawn ⚡0
- /back ⚡50
- /tpahere ⚡5
- /tpask ⚡5
- /tpaccept ⚡0
- /sethome & /home ⚡0
Claims by default expire after 90 days of inactivity. Players who purchase at least 100 caim blocks will not have their claim expire.
- Players start with 25 claim blocks
- You will accrue 10 additional claim blocks for each our of playing up to 100 blocks maximum
- Do not sell your claim blocks below 100 blocks or you will be banned
- Buy additional claim blocks /buyclaim [blocks] for ⚡10 per block
- You can also buy land from our webstore
- Sell back claim blocks /sellclaim [blocks] for ⚡9 per block
- Receive 90% of the proceeds selling items with /ah; no fees for unsold items.
- The Item Exchange takes a 2% fee for transations.
- You can participate in the economy with no fees by utilizing the /trade interface.