This should give you a good start on Sataria and is recomended reading. Players are also typically willing to help a person out as well. This is not vanilla Minecraft, and geting involved in the nations side of things is practically required. If nations is not your interest check out our SMP Value for Value server
Lands is a powerful plugin with lots of options. We recomend the gui for most controls /lands but there are a few commands like /l claim that players typically run from the chat. A list of other commands are below.
Open the menu.
- /lands help
Display command usages of Lands.
- /lands claim
Claim chunk you're standing in.
- /lands create
Create a land.
- /lands accept
- /lands chat [land] [message]
Chat with land.
- /lands delete
Delete your land.
- /lands deny
- /lands deposit [land] [amount]
Deposit money to land bank.
- /lands edit [land]
Enter edit mode for a land.
- /lands info [land]
Show information about a land.
- /lands invites
Open received invites GUI.
- /lands leave [land]
Leave a land.
- /lands map
Show lands map.
- /lands menu
Open Lands GUI.
- /lands rename [land] [new name]
- /lands selection
Description: Select a region for actions like /lands claim.
Use /lands selection expand to expand the selection to all y levels.
- /lands claim
- /lands unclaim
- /lands trust
- /lands untrust
- /lands setrole [player] [area,*] [role]
Set a role of a player.
The area parameter defines a sub area of the land.
- /lands setspawn
Set spawn for land.
- /lands spawn [land]
Teleport to land spawn.
- /lands teleport [x] [z]
Teleport to a claimed land chunk.
- /lands top
Show top ten lands.
- /lands trust [player]
Trust a player.
- /lands unclaim
Unclaim a chunk.
- /lands unclaimall
Unclaim all chunks for the land.
- /lands untrust [player]
- /lands view
Visualise land borders.
- /lands unstuck
Teleport to the nearest unclaimed chunk. This allows you to teleport out of claims, if you're stuck inside.
- /lands withdraw [land] [amount]
Withdraw money from land bank.
- /lands taxes
View upcoming tax payments.
- /lands rent
- /lands relations
- /nations create
Create a nation.
- /nations accept
- /nations delete
- /nations deny
- /nations leave
- /nations rename
- /nations menu
Open nation menu.
- /nations setcapital
Set capital of nation.
- /nations spawn
Teleport to nation spawn.
- /nations trust
- /nations untrust
Item Exchange Quickstart
The IX is a commodities exchange and is intuitive if your have ever used an exchange before. At minimum know:
- A limit sell is the minimum price you are willing to sell an item for
- A limit Buy is the maximum price you are willing to buy for
- A market order takes the best buy or sell prices from the market regardless of price
The auto fill works very well in this plugin for commands (sorry no auto complete in bedrock). Try using commands like /ix buy|sell|price and see what options you have.
There is also an /IX GUI but other than the obvious, you can see 3rd party plugins for more details and other featires like a "Sign Shop", which is like a visual listing of orders in game per item, or a Chest shop (coming soon)Top
Chest shop Quickstart
- Place a chest on the ground
- Place a sign 1 block away from the chest (for example, above it)
- What to write on the sign, see Image below:
- 1st line = empty. Or enter your name It should automatically filled with your name by the plugin
- 2nd line = amount of items to buy or sell per sale
- 3rd line = the price you are allowing people to buy and/or sell
- You need to have a price indicator (like B - price that will apply to items bought by players - or S – Sold by players) near the price - the prices are separated by a colon :
Some of the possible price combinations: "B 5:5 S", "B 5", "S free"
- 4th line = a ? or id/name of the item. ? on the sign and the item will be autofilled with the one from the chest or you can click on the sign with the item afterwards.
Optionally you can put the actual name of the item on the forth line. You can find out the name of the item that you're holding by running /iteminfo
See 3rd party plugins for complete plugin informationTop
- You get 10 chunks free. Each additional Chunk is ⚡3,000 and is non refundable
- Creation of a town/land ⚡100
- /back is ⚡100 (think of this like a panic button upon death etc.)
- /tpa is ⚡10 it does not cost anything to accept
- /tpr is tree but can only be done once every 10 minutes
- /lands spawn [landname] is free
- /trade [player] can be used in close proximity to others and is free
- /ix is the public commodities market and has a 2% upon filling an order chargable to the seller
- Chest shops are designed for more private sales and special items and have a fee of 5%
3rd Party Plugins
- Lands is our Lands and nations control system. It allows for all the features that makes this would geopolitical.
- See thier How to start as a Player, their Commands and their wiki in genral for more information.
- /tpa & /rtp etc.
- We use Advanced Teleport for the teleportation features on this server. See also fees
- Create a Chest shop by placing a sign on a chest to buy or sell items.
- We use Chest Shop. See also fees
The Item Exchange works as a commodity exchange. Unlimited inventory for your commodities (non enchanted items). It takes a little getting used to but is awesome and also teaches how a commodities market works in real life in many ways.Top